The way we approach learning at "Feet Wet" is truly unique.
The technique we call "Inclusive Learning" is based on nine foundational principles.
- Group intelligence matters more than individual intelligence.
- If all of us didn’t learn it, then none of us learned it.
- Stress hinders learning.
- Emotional connection matters more than information sharing.
- People learn different things in different ways.
- The receiver contributes by receiving.
- Learning isn’t complete when the person is able to complete the task.
- The student is the guide.
- When your task is complete you become a temporary teacher.
(Each of these principles will link to blog posts that explain each concept. Coming soon.)